Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beginners Luck

For my writer's choice piece I chose my first paper which was on identities. The assignment directed the student to chose one of three options and then write their paper, my choice was to come to some conclusion about the relationship between identity and culture. This really was my first paper. I’ve managed not to write anything other than letters since high school, and I can’t really remember writing anything then. When I was reading through my papers and trying to decide which writing it was going to be I was surprised at how much I liked this one. I know I should have been getting progressively better as the quarter went on but this paper is evidence that this isn’t the case. Maybe it was just beginners luck. What I liked most about this paper was how clearly I conveyed my message from beginning to end. No excerpt will relate this to you; you’re just going to have to read it from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment